Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
- Secure Pocket
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAmyDGenderHeight 5'3"TypeActivityRunningPros Comfort, FitConsPerfect Rain JacketJun 17, 2022
Jacket fits great over my running tank for rainy weather.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnneGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslightweight and it keeps me dryJun 14, 2022
Great lightweight rain jacket that easily packs up small into a bag yet it is also very effective at keeping me dry. Perfect for summer walks when it might rain, or for running errands when it is already raining. I also really like the soft light blue color. I already had this jacket in a longer version but I also wanted a shorter one--both are great and useful.
- Yes, I recommend this productAndrewGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsNice jacketJun 14, 2022
Great jacket for the wife. Used on several PNW hikes with excellent results. Wish there was a 'stretch' option for women.