Cloud Cap Lightweight Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Built with our ultralight WeatherEdge® 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable nylon shell, this rain jacket is ready for outdoor adventure in any season and any weather. Easy-packing for trek, trail, and casual travel, it stuffs compactly into the right hand zip pocket.
- StormRepel® Super DWR for longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- MaryGenderHeightTypeActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeRain jacketOct 21, 2019
I ordered one size up and the fit was perfect. Love the fabric it so light but keeps you dry and the hood stays put in windy rainy conditions. Every time I wear this jacket I get a compliment on the jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productPJ767Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Peacock is a beautiful blue color, Slimming lookConsFitness meter label is moderately smallFit:SmallLargeNice JacketOct 17, 2019
Beautiful Peacock Color, fits nice and will pack well for travel. I sized up and its a good thing as it runs small and my normal size would have been too small.
- Yes, I recommend this productBrooksie1973Gender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect for travel and backpackingOct 7, 2019
Needed a lightweight rain jacket that was practical. This fits the bill. Very pleased that it has pit zips. I usually buy small but bought medium. I wanted extra room for layering. I would have liked a zipped breast pocket. And the blue color is dull. Other than that, it fits the bill for travel and backpacking.