Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productjbradeGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHappy when it rains!Feb 20, 2021
This light weight jacket keeps me super dry!
- AnneGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Fit, VersatileConsIT WORKS!Sep 23, 2020
I received this today so have not worn it in the rain yet but will get the opportunity soon because I live in a very rainy part of Alaska. It is very lightweight and would be great to pack for a trip because it is so light. But it still has a nice stylish, flattering look. The grey is lovely and on line shows more realistically how that looks on the model wearing it. With it being on sale, it is a very good value though we'll see over time. I have gotten waterproof outer garments from Eddie Bauer and they have been high quality, actually truly waterproof so hopefully this one is, too. Nice jacket so far!
- Yes, I recommend this productPGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLove it! Love the plum color!May 21, 2020
Great fit. I went up a size from small to medium to have some room to layer if I need to. Also, there are many good pros with this product. Zippers under the pits for ventilation. Pockets inside the jacket. Easy to carry around if needed! Adjustable hood.