Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLjkGender Prefer Not To SayHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsGreat purchaseSep 14, 2021
Perfect rain jacket for golf
- Yes, I recommend this productCynthiaGender FemaleHeight 4'9"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat JacketSep 9, 2021
I bought this to replace a years old version that was about to fall apart from use.. I was surprised and pleased it was still a current product.
- Yes, I recommend this productAmandaGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacketSep 7, 2021
I was caught in a massive alpine rainstorm in CO and learned I desperately needed a new rain jacket. This EB one is absolutely awesome! Ordered in Cloud which is a navy-black color and it fits great. Haven't been back to the mountains with it but it's been great in the flatlands rains we have been receiving. I am tall with long arms, this regular size fits great and some room for layers.