Cloud Cap Rain Jacket
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
If you're serious about all-season outdoor adventures, or if you just occasionally find yourself in a downpour, this rain jacket is for you. The ultralight nylon shell is fully waterproof and breathable with seam-sealed construction and features a durable, water-repellent finish that causes moisture to bead and roll off rather than soak into the fabric. Because it's lightweight and folds compactly into the right hand zip pocket, it's easy to tuck into a pack, bag, or briefcase so you're always prepared.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® seam-sealed, waterproof/breathable technology
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood
- Pit zips for quick venting to prevent overheating while active
- Waterproof front zip doesn't require storm flap, saving weight
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Adjustable hem and cuffs
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productUnknown travelerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConstrue as describedJun 20, 2021
Dusted indigo color visually nicer than I expected. Nice surprise of unexpected inner pockets not mentioned in online description. Velcro tab at base of neck detail adjusts how far hood is falling over face. Overall a surprising amount of attention to details, which seems to be a disappearing art in clothing.
- Yes, I recommend this productTeresaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros QualityConsNice rain coatJun 15, 2021
Nice light rain jacket. I can wear it with layers in the winter and in the summer when it is raining.
- Yes, I recommend this productAliciaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, FitConsExcellent raincoatMay 27, 2021
The raincoat is wonderful, and definitely waterproof. I got the large so I could layer a sweater underneath, and I'm not disappointed at all! Love the colors.