Cloud Cap Rain Pants
- StormRepel DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Inclement weather is no problem for these rain pants, whether you're breaking trail or hitting town. Lightweight, durable nylon with 2.5-layer WeatherEdge® technology for waterproof/breathable protection. Packs into right hand pocket for easy transport.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Elastic waist with adjustable drawcord
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs fit over shoes for easy on/off.
- Average inseam: Reg 32": Petite 29": Tall 35"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJeanGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityTravelProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeOptimisticMar 5, 2020
Haven't worn these in the rain, but I was able to slip them over a pair of jeans and they looked and felt good. I anticipate having these for travel and like that they can be folded and slipped into a pouch or ziplock bag.
- Yes, I recommend this productbiscotti girlGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Useful Rain PantsJan 16, 2020
Exactly what I was looking for when needed for power walking in wet weather and over running leggings.
- Yes, I recommend this productFriendly JudyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Zipper pockets! Velco leg openings! Quality!ConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeThe Best Rain Pants EVER!Jan 15, 2020
I had a pair of EB rain pants size M that became to big when I lost a bunch of weight. I had them for years an they still looked like new. So I gave them to a friend who desperately needed them and bought myself a new pair of size Small. Still the best, still love 'em.