SolarFoil® UPF Jacket
Windproof and water-resistant, this lightweight jacket also provides UPF 50+ sun protection. An integrated hood adds extra protection.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBetsy | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy "Go To" JacketJul 15, 2019
Love that it's so light weight and has a great fit. I hike in the winter in Arizona and this will be a perfect windbreak for early morning hikes....easy to tie around my waist when the weather heats up. In Minnesota I wear it when it looks like rain is possible or when it cools off in the evenings. The blue color is great...and would purchase as gift for other family members—daughter and granddaughters who liked it—if it came in other colors.
- Hiker | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDisappointedJun 16, 2019
Any sun protection would be countered by overheating since it doesn't appear to breathe and has no vents. Could be useful as a windbreaker. The fabric is somewhat translucent, so seams and pockets are distractingly visible. I really wanted to like it, and was disappointed and returned it.