SolarFoil® UPF Jacket
Windproof and water-resistant, this lightweight jacket also provides UPF 50+ sun protection. An integrated hood adds extra protection.
- FreeShade® UPF 50+ sun protection
- Secure zip chest and hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord hem
- Elastic cuffs
- Average length: Reg 27"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body.
- 100% polyester
- Yes, I recommend this productBetsyGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeMy "Go To" JacketJul 15, 2019
Love that it's so light weight and has a great fit. I hike in the winter in Arizona and this will be a perfect windbreak for early morning hikes....easy to tie around my waist when the weather heats up. In Minnesota I wear it when it looks like rain is possible or when it cools off in the evenings. The blue color is great...and would purchase as gift for other family members—daughter and granddaughters who liked it—if it came in other colors.
- sheerahGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeCute Lite jacket, not to be worn with just a tank in the sunSep 25, 2019
I will be wearing this as a windbreaker with no summer sun. It mislead me to think I would protect myself from the sun with a lite packable jacket and would stay cool. It clung and I was so wet with sweat when I was finely out of the sun. I would have been better in a hoodie or umbrella. It was better than a fat suit that is intended for you to sweat the pounds off.
- HikerGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeDisappointedJun 16, 2019
Any sun protection would be countered by overheating since it doesn't appear to breathe and has no vents. Could be useful as a windbreaker. The fabric is somewhat translucent, so seams and pockets are distractingly visible. I really wanted to like it, and was disappointed and returned it.