Super Sevens Rain Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
- 2.5 Layer
This ultralight Rain Jacket (6.4 oz) is part of our Super Sevens 3-piece kit. Paired with either the Super Sevens Wind Jacket and/or Super Sevens Fleece Hoodie (all 3 together weigh just 14.1 oz) you can configure this layering system seven different ways for the perfect amount of warmth and protection in the varying weather conditions and temps you'll experience on the trail. It's the ultimate in lightweight comfort, performance, and packability. Created with backpacking and multi-day climbing trips in mind but versatile enough for any adventure.
Built to keep you dry in the nastiest of downpours and sopping wet weather, this packable outer layer features 20k/20k WeatherEdge® Pro technology for exceptional protection you can count on season after season.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® Pro waterproof 20K/20K design prevents water from seeping into fabric
- StormRepel® Super DWR treatment provides a premium moisture shedding finish
- Packable design makes the shell great for lightweight endeavors
- 2.5-layer nylon ripstop construction defends against the worst of wet weather
- Alpine style hand pockets don't interfere with backpacks or harnesses
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs for a secure fit
- Pair with the Super Sevens wind shell and lightweight fleece hoodie
- [Length] center-back, Small 27.5in, [Weight] Small, 6.4oz
- Active; Our most athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
Tell others what you think. Be the first to review this product.Write a review