Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
- StormRepel DWR Plus
- Secure Pocket
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMcDuffGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacketOct 12, 2021
Fell in love with a friend's Patagonia grid jacket, but it didn't fit (got hips). Ordered this from EB and It fits very well. The fabric is great for light jacket, works for PNW rain (not downpours). Look forward to using this for travel. Especially appreciate the little touches like the zipper guard at the neck to protect skin from zipper and zipper pull.
- Yes, I recommend this productBuffyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Jacket!Oct 1, 2021
The pic doesn't do this jacket justice ! It's really beautiful and so comfy! I love the small pattern imprint on this coat .I bought it in the black color and wear it often .My new favorite EB jackets!
- Yes, I recommend this productRuthGenderHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsgreat jacketAug 29, 2021
This jacket is light, easily layered, and comfortable.