Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSedonaGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove It!!!Oct 18, 2020
Love this jacket. Light weight and stretchy. What impressed me the most was the quality of the jacket. I want to purchase another one. Got it for a great price!
- Yes, I recommend this productElizabethGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for hikingAug 12, 2020
Love this coat! It is a fabulous windbreaker and also has a nice thin layer of warmth to it. It's perfect for evenings while camping when the sun goes down. It's super breathable for hiking too. I love the purple color too :)
- Yes, I recommend this productDPGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsGreat jacket!May 27, 2020
I would never have thought a "grid" jacket would catch my interest, but after having both Sandstone I and II jackets, I thought I would try this for the hood. The fabric is wonderful, both lightweight and warm for those in between days, the grid fleece being just right. I love the three roomy pockets and the hood even looks great! The overall fit really worked for me, I am petite, about 145, and sized up to a Petite Large for room. This will be my go-to jacket, I love it! I got the black but would buy more if the other colors were better.
Be the first to ask a question.