Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGGenderHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, QualityConsVery NiceApr 16, 2021
Very nice jacket. Have not had the chance yet to use this jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productNellieGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat spring jacket!Apr 15, 2021
This jacket is comfortable AND it looks great too.
- Yes, I recommend this productGHGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat JacketApr 15, 2021
I bought this jacket hoping for something that would be moderately warm while shedding rainfall. So far, it has done exactly that. I wore it in a 45 degree rainfall, taking advantage of the adequately sized hood, thumb holes to keep my hands sheltered, and draw cord at the bottom. It performed exactly as I had hoped it would. The water shook off easily and the jacked dried quickly. Thanks for the great products and sales!