Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacketMay 3, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productland3Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat jacketMay 1, 2021
The only issue I have with this jacket is that the hood comes down below my eyes almost. There is no way to adjust it.
- Yes, I recommend this productChe-BobGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, versatile coatApr 30, 2021
I bought this coat for South Dakota spring weather which can range from below freezing at night to 60-70's F during the day. With a little bit of layering I stay warm enough for the cold weather and the coat is light enough to wear during the warm weather. I've worn it in rain and it repels the water and the hood is great at diverting rain out of your face. The material doesn't hold onto pet hair. I've have this coat for a month and it is my favorite.