Sandstone Backbone Grid Hoodie
- First Ascent
With the unlimited freedom of two-way stretch, exceptional breathability, and durable water repellency, this lightweight, polyester/spandex soft shell is built for mountain sports and other active use. Lined with soft grid fleece for added warmth, it delivers superior performance in a wide range of weather conditions.
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Secure zip pockets
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 91% polyester/9% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCO hikerGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this updated hiking jacketFeb 22, 2021
Rugged yet stylish. Can wear alone, or over fleece.
- Yes, I recommend this productEmiliyGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsExcellent Plus Fit!Jan 23, 2021
I bought this as a midlayer to wear under a rain shell, or alone on dry days (I live on the coast, so great for our mild winters). I use it for walking and hiking with my dog almost daily. My only criticism, is I wish there was a bit more stretch/space in the sleeves, as I like to be able to push my sleeves up when I'm warm, however I understand that might no be feasible with the monkey grips and other design priorities of this garment. Thank you, Eddie Bauer for making functional plus size active wear!
- Yes, I recommend this productSedonaGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove It!!!Oct 18, 2020
Love this jacket. Light weight and stretchy. What impressed me the most was the quality of the jacket. I want to purchase another one. Got it for a great price!