Centennial Collection MicroTherm® 1000 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
In 1957, Eddie introduced a down jacket that wasn't a jacket at all, it was an undershirt. While by that time several other manufacturers had joined him in making down outerwear, Eddie now had a different idea—ultralight insulated layers. His Style 25 Down Undershirt was a sensation and over the years inspired many variations, including our original MicroTherm, introduced in 2011 as part of our First Ascent mountaineering gear.
The Centennial Collection MicroTherm 1000 is the next generation of this innovative design, an example of continuous product evolution. It features 1000 fill power Premium Goose Down for extraordinary warmth at minimum weight. It also refines the signature microchannel quilting of the original MicroTherm with discontinuous channel construction to further enhance the thermal efficiency and to prevent cold spots. Full-range mobility is assured with the armhole stretch panels, and the jacket packs into its zip pocket for easy transport, and the jacket packs into its interior zip chest pocket for easy transport.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 1000 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Two-way stretch knit panels at armholes for enhanced mobility
- Elastic edge at hood and cuffs for trim fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8.5 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.9 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- Recycled 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor girlGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for cold weather golf-warm-not bulky!Apr 7, 2021
Like comfort and style...needed something I could wear in cold weather for golf, but not bulky to limit movement...this is ideal!!
- Yes, I recommend this productBvergerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove itApr 6, 2021
Love the fit of this coat it is warm and light!
- Yes, I recommend this productEllie MaeGenderHeight 5'4"TypeActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and LightApr 4, 2021
I have been eying this jacket since the first day I saw it online. I purchased the lime green color during a sale. Anxiously awaited receiving it, I was not disappointed. It is without a doubt the lightest, warmest down jacket I have owned. I own an orange EB down jacket that is super fitted. Another bonus it that this jacket is a bit longer and covers my butt. It also packs up into a small little package. I love the color, as I'm a walker/runner in a rural area. This jacket allows me to be seen from a distance. I have worn it in temperatures ranging from 20 degrees to 45 degrees with comfort at each temperature. I'm sure I'll be wearing it for many years.