Centennial Collection MicroTherm® 1000 Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- StormRepel DWR
- Secure Pocket
In 1957, Eddie introduced a down jacket that wasn't a jacket at all, it was an undershirt. While by that time several other manufacturers had joined him in making down outerwear, Eddie now had a different idea—ultralight insulated layers. His Style 25 Down Undershirt was a sensation and over the years inspired many variations, including our original MicroTherm, introduced in 2011 as part of our First Ascent mountaineering gear.
The Centennial Collection MicroTherm 1000 is the next generation of this innovative design, an example of continuous product evolution. It features 1000 fill power Premium Goose Down for extraordinary warmth at minimum weight. It also refines the signature microchannel quilting of the original MicroTherm with discontinuous channel construction to further enhance the thermal efficiency and to prevent cold spots. Full-range mobility is assured with the armhole stretch panels, and the jacket packs into its zip pocket for easy transport, and the jacket packs into its interior zip chest pocket for easy transport.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 1000 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Two-way stretch knit panels at armholes for enhanced mobility
- Elastic edge at hood and cuffs for trim fit
- Secure zip hand pockets
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 8.5 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.9 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- Recycled 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productDarckayGenderHeightTypeActivityProsConsLight and packable, yet warmApr 29, 2021
When I first received this jacket it was so lightweight that I couldn't imagine it keeping me warm, but it did! It compacts very small and weighs almost nothing, so it's very packable. It's very soft against my skin even in the cold. The elastic edges (cuffs and hood trim) are fantastic!
- Yes, I recommend this productOutdoor girlGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect for cold weather golf-warm-not bulky!Apr 7, 2021
Like comfort and style...needed something I could wear in cold weather for golf, but not bulky to limit movement...this is ideal!!
- Yes, I recommend this productBvergerGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove itApr 6, 2021
Love the fit of this coat it is warm and light!