Guide Pro 2.0 Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- 4 Way Stretch
- Secure Pocket
- Water Repellent
Guide-built for alpine climbing, hiking, and mountaineering, these waterproof soft shell pants are also perfectly suited for any outdoor activities in cool and damp weather. The rugged nylon/spandex fabric will stand up to any environment and the active stretch ensures absolute comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Flexion two-way stretch waterproof soft shell fabric
- Three pockets
- Built-in adjustable belt
- Zip cuffs with gussets to fit over a wide range of boots
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productidaho_kincaidGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect pantsApr 19, 2021
I needed a comfortable pair of pants that would keep me somewhat warm and dry when snow shoeing and in late fall or early spring while whitewater rafting.
- Yes, I recommend this productAllisonGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI need more of theseMar 31, 2021
I have just one pair of these and I need many more! These are my favorite snow pants, as they're light and breathable, and I have room for a base layer underneath. They are definitely waterproof, flattering, tons of pockets, and super comfortable. Please make a few more colors!
- Yes, I recommend this productSnow SeekerGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBring these back next year please!Feb 4, 2021
The fit of these pants are fantastic. The integrated belt is super slim, flattering, and they never ride down. The quality, fit, and fabric is a 10 out of 10. They work great with both regular hiking shoes and even my giant snow boots. Please bring these back next year! A dark Navy or Olive green would be killer. I would also love these in a heavier weight Windstopper version.