Guide Pro 2.0 Alpine Pants
- First Ascent
Guide-built for alpine climbing, hiking, and mountaineering, these waterproof soft shell pants are also perfectly suited for any outdoor activities in cool and damp weather. The rugged nylon/spandex fabric will stand up to any environment and the active stretch ensures absolute comfort.
- Flexion two-way stretch waterproof soft shell fabric
- Three pockets
- Built-in adjustable belt
- Zip cuffs with gussets to fit over a wide range of boots
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility.
- 92% nylon/8% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productmotivenergyGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, QualityCons Poor Fitmotivated outdoor enthusiast ...Dec 22, 2020
I have the older style with belt loops in size small... unfortunately I've tried the belt and its uncomfortable.. the plus to the pants are the pockets and provide for carrying essentials.. downside is the side pocket . ideal for the phone.. pulls the pants down .. and constantly pull them up ... where as they resolved this on the newest model incorporating a built in belt.. and no belt loops .. I do miss the loops as I use them to clip my waterproof key pouch on them.. All in all a durable material .. in torrential weather do absorb the water... but I can hike all day , mountain bike or walk and enjoy hours of comfort .. another plus are the built in boot clips ..laces don't get caught while peddling.. or caught on branches ... a definite plus.
- Yes, I recommend this productSTGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAMAZINGDec 21, 2020
These are fantastic! I love them so much! They fit, they are waterproof, they are warm, you can layer underneath them! The built in gaiter is fantastic! Please restock your plus sizes PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
- Yes, I recommend this productvickiGender FemaleHeight 6'2"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsGreat pantsNov 24, 2020
Caveat--I haven't used these outside yet so I can't attest to how they perform. Absent a material or design failure, they seem like they should work just fine. I bought them for xc skiing and snowshoeing. I wanted a waterproof pant. I have a 35" inseam and these are a perfect length. Love the pockets. I can see wearing these on sloppy days when I have to walk the dog. The size guide describes these as "an athletic fit." I would agree w/that. I have a very straight build--no curves. There is a little room in the backside for me, but I'm used to that. Other than that, they might prove too narrow for a curvy figure.
Be the first to ask a question.