Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVEApr 14, 2021
This coat is great and super stylish in the Cement color.. The detail at the wrist is great. I wear a 14/16 and the XL is perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productDaphGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWow 😳! Light and warm!Apr 13, 2021
This exceeded my expectations. Needed a replacement for my old jacket and this ... was everything I never thought of. Love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productAshleyGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsPerfectApr 13, 2021
I should have gotten an extra small. I'm on the shorter side. But the small is fine as well.