Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSWGender FemaleHeight 5'11"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat CoatMay 14, 2021
Great coat and great color. Nice and bright.
- Yes, I recommend this productmydwyfGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, FitConsNiceMay 11, 2021
- Yes, I recommend this productCoopGenderHeight 4'11"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit!May 8, 2021
I just love the fit! Both my petite jackets fit perfect. I love that the arms are just at my wrist and I do not have to roll them up. Thank you Eddie Bauer!