Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productcowpokeGenderHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAwesome jacket!Jan 10, 2021
Love this jacket! Comfortable, warm, lightweight, flattering. Nicely done, Eddie Bauer!
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros FitConsLightweight, stylish and warm!Dec 27, 2020
I love this jacket! It is so cute and stylish, lightweight and still very warm! I have already worn it outside for a few hours in 15-20 degree weather & it kept me warm. I did not find that it runs small as another reviewer said. I am 5'6" about 130 lbs and I bought the Small - fits perfectly!
- Yes, I recommend this productMaggie175Gender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect in every way!Dec 11, 2020
I'd been searching for the perfect down coat for some time, and I finally found it! The fit, warmth, quality and style are spot on! This coat is not too bulky or tight, had room for layering, and is lightweight but cozy warm.
Be the first to ask a question.