Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
You May Also Like
- Women's Downlight® 2.0 JacketRegular Price$249.00-$269.00Sale Price$186.75 - $201.75
- Women's MicroTherm® FreeFuse™ Stretch Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$279.00Sale Price$209.25
- Women's Downclime Alpine ParkaRegular Price$479.00
- Women's EverTherm® Downdraft Hooded JacketRegular Price$299.00Sale Price$224.25
- Women's MicroTherm® 2.0 Down Hooded JacketRegular Price$249.00-$269.00Sale Price$186.75 - $201.75
- Women's Stratuslite Down Faux Shearling-Lined HoodieRegular Price$149.00-$169.00Sale Price$124.99
- Women's Palouse Down ParkaRegular Price$299.00
- Women's Olympia Waterproof Down Stadium CoatRegular Price$399.00-$429.00Sale Price$199.50 - $214.50
- Women's Downlight® 2.0 Hooded VestRegular Price$199.00-$219.00Sale Price$149.25 - $164.25
- Women's Mountain Ops Truckee Down JacketRegular Price$199.00Sale Price$99.50
- Yes, I recommend this productJGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsPerfect PuffyMay 20, 2022
I got this jacket to replace my previous Eddie Bauer down jacket that I had finally worn out. I was pleasantly surprised by the arm cuffs - they're different but very comfortable! This jacket also does a great job of blocking the wind, which keeps me toasty.
- Yes, I recommend this productSarahGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacketMay 20, 2022
True to size….Has plenty of pockets and it packs down small.
- Yes, I recommend this producttoniGender FemaleHeight 4'11"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight with great hoodMay 20, 2022
This jacket is perfect for outdoor activities