Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
Our premium alpine hooded down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, windproof polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft, Premium Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 15 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4.4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productColorful Colorado Chick!Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat CatJun 19, 2021
Love my coat to wear this winter
- Yes, I recommend this productCATallteacherGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsSo comfy!Jun 16, 2021
Needed a cozy & warm down jacket with a hood and this fills the bill. So soft and cuddly and special due to a great sale.
- Yes, I recommend this productPegGenderHeightTypeActivityPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWarm and cozyJun 15, 2021
Very warm and cozy. It's puffy and soft but definitely compresses down if need be. Will be great for winter hikes.