Downlight® 2.0 Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 14.5 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLCGenderHeight 5'3"Type PlusActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket!Apr 10, 2021
I was surprised by how much I like this jacket. I ordered a size larger than usual because I often wear a sweater or fleece. This is feather light, just the right length, well made, attractive and it's obvious that a lot of attention was put into the details. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a two-way zipper.
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLightweight and warmMar 22, 2021
Nice fit, warm, lightweight and comfortable
- Yes, I recommend this productBJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsPetite Sizing Is Great!Mar 18, 2021
It's so hard to find petite active wear, and having the right sleeve fit is terrific. Thank you!