Downlight® 2.0 Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
- StormRepel Super DWR
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 14.5 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productGigiGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect jacketOct 6, 2021
The jacket is exactly what I've been looking for. Even in LA we sometimes need a warm jacket and the Downlight will be perfect. I'm especially pleased that I ordered a Tall, size M. The jacket is really long enough so it covers my backside. So many jackets are so short that they're not flattering. This one is - the slim fit gives it just a bit of shape. It's perfect.
- Yes, I recommend this productJanetGenderHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsFantastic JacketAug 30, 2021
Fantastic color and fit! Lightweight yet warm.
- Yes, I recommend this productNo nicknameGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the light weight jacketMay 8, 2021
Like the style but comfort is a factor