Downlight® 2.0 Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
Our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—jacket folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 26.5" | Weight: 14.5 oz | Down Fill Weight: 4 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNo nicknameGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove the light weight jacketMay 8, 2021
Like the style but comfort is a factor
- Yes, I recommend this productCountry GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsDownlight 2.0 JacketApr 26, 2021
Bought this because my husband and I were going hiking in the Smoky Mountains and I needed a warm jacket that could easily fold up in a back pack, when not needed. It was perfect! Warm and light. Was perfect for me!
- Yes, I recommend this productkbrolangGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsParty on the InsideApr 22, 2021
This jacket is well-made and comfortable. It is a subtle navy color on the outside, but a fun vivid purple on the inside. The pockets are fleece-lined and cozy. It is just the right weight for cool California evenings but would be warm enough to wear in a cold climate.