Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Vest
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
The sleeveless vest version of our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, recycled polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—vest folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 25.5" | Weight: 12 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productKateGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLOVEApr 14, 2021
I was looking for a vest I could wear over layers on walks or to run errands around town. I'm extremely happy with the vest, especially the hood! I wear size 14/16 and an XL is perfect. I ordered up to comfortably wear layers under.
- Yes, I recommend this productBoniGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsHooded VestApr 1, 2021
Enjoy style & Comfort
- Yes, I recommend this productSwissGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Vest!Mar 27, 2021
Comfortable and stylish