Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Vest
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
The sleeveless vest version of our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, recycled polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—vest folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 25.5" | Weight: 12 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTrudGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsQualityApr 25, 2021
Soft material, well made
- Yes, I recommend this productSunnyGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, QualityConsGreat vestApr 24, 2021
I normally choose petites but chose the regular so the vest would come down to the hips. Very warm. Excellent quality.
- Yes, I recommend this productSandyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love it!Apr 19, 2021
I live the puffy vest and warm collar w/hood. Comfortable and stylist with my jeans.