Downlight® 2.0 Hooded Vest
- First Ascent
- Recycled Materials
- Fill Power
The sleeveless vest version of our premium alpine down jacket, guide-built for climbing, mountaineering, and all cold-weather activities. Durable, recycled polyester shell sheds moisture. High-loft Premium Goose Down insulation for ultralight, ultrawarm, ultra-compressible comfort.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 800 fill Responsible Down Standard (RDS) down, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Packable—vest folds into its own pocket for easy transport
- Length, Reg Small: 25.5" | Weight: 12 oz | Down Fill Weight: 2.7 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% recycled polyester
Wear it With
- 2KittymomGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat fit, love the color!Dec 27, 2020
Love the way this fits; it's warm too. I thought the hood could be folded away and snapped into the collar when not needed but no, the hood is the hood, but it's not even on the radar in terms of a 'con'. Appreciate both the bright, cheerful color and that it's easily packable. Looking forward to enjoying many years of wearing it. Thanks!
Be the first to ask a question.