EverTherm® Down Pants
- First Ascent
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. The search for a cold-weather hiking/camp pant that's lightweight, flexible, and warm is over. The EverTherm is equal to any environment from the Himalayas to the Cascades.
The stretch nylon shell provides unrestricted mobility, and the seat and knees are waterproof. Inside, Thindown® insulation delivers the incomparable warmth of down without the need for quilting. The result is a low profile that never looks or feels bulky or puffy.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 2-layer WeatherEdge® Plus seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K, at the seat and knees
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish throughout
- 30g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union
- Adjustable waist straps to dial in the fit
- Two hip pockets, one thigh pocket
- Hip-to-ankle side zips for quick venting and easy on/off
- Inseam, Reg Small: 31.5"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAlliesAuntGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsWorth Every PennyDec 23, 2020
I'm over the moon in love with these pants. Lightweight, fluid in feel (not stiff) but incredibly warm. I usually wear a Size 8 which generally translates to a medium, but I had to order a small as the medium was sold out. To my surprise, they fit perfectly! And there are extra details at the waist that allow you to adjust the sizing for a true custom fit. Fantastic quality. Thank you Eddie Bauer!