Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on lower back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productdmf323Gender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect Spring JacketApr 11, 2021
I was looking for a lightweight, wind & water repellent jacket to wear hiking. I love the zippered pockets, athletic fit that has enough room for layering, the thumb holes, and stretch. It is light enough that I can wear it indoors and not feel like I have a coat on. This is the first lightweight soft shell that I have purchased and I love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productKKCGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect spring jacket!Apr 11, 2021
I bought the blue and the color is wonderful. The trim is a salmon pink - very pretty. The jacket is very stylish on and I will be wearing it both around town and got hiking and running. I love the material - very stretchy and soft. I am 5'5" and weigh 132. I can wear a light fleece under the jacket. I would size up if you want to wear a heavy under layer. The jacket is also quite wind resistant. Highly recommend!
- Yes, I recommend this productPamGender FemaleHeight 5'8"TypeActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsSandstone Backbone JacketApr 10, 2021
i like the addition of a lightweight fleece lining to this jacket, really stops the wind. Good length & true to size. More bright colors please! One con= remove the EB logo from chest area to lower hem.