Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on lower back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- [Length] Small: 26", [Weight] Small, 10.6oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTCGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PlusActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsGreat JacketJun 24, 2022
The jacket fits great. Nice weight jacket for Spring, cooler Summer night or Fall. The deep eggplant color is beautiful!
- Yes, I recommend this productKerrieGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, FitConsGreat Light weight jacketJun 23, 2022
I love the looks and fit of this jacket. Nice to have just a light weight jacket for cool morning or evening walks.
- Yes, I recommend this productKatieGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacket!Jun 21, 2022
It's a nice jacket. I usually wear a medium but sized up so I can wear fleece under it. That worked out well. The eggplant color is lovely and different; it's darker than pictured but I still like it.