Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on lower back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEllaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it and I want moreOct 15, 2021
Found the last jacket in the store at the beginning of the summer, my size, fit great a great color (animal print, burgundy and black). Looks great, very versatile. I wear it everywhere, walking, cycling, shopping. My friend saw it and want to get one. There is only one color the XS size available online. Eddie Bauer, when you make a good item, keep making it. I want to get one for my friend and maybe another color for me.
- Yes, I recommend this productMissyGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove it!Jul 12, 2021
Will be one of my favorite jackets to wear when I walk. Have Eddie Bauer activewear leggings that it will look great with.
- Yes, I recommend this productMona LisaGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI want more of this jacketJun 9, 2021
I love this jacket but was very disappointed to find that I cannot buy another since you are out of them. If I could I would buy one in each of several colours. When I discovered how much I liked it I tried to buy it again but there are none left in my size. The same thing happened many years ago with another Eddie Bauer jacket I just loved and could no longer buy. I love that it has no hood, deep pockets, comfortable in most weather conditions. I wear it camping, hiking, exercise classes and just for leisure as well. Please make more!