Sandstone Backbone Jacket
- First Ascent
- Water Repellent
- Wind Resistant
- 4 Way Stretch
The next generation of our lightweight, four-way stretch soft shell, this jacket has a new brushed interior for even more comfort during mountain sports and other active use. The simple, streamlined, low-bulk design features a polyester/spandex shell that's highly breathable for superior performance during high output.
- Wind- and water-resistant 4-way stretch soft shell fabric
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- Adjustable drawcord waist helps seal out drafts
- Secure zip pockets (media port in chest pocket)
- Soft, tricot-lined upper windbreak and collar to prevent abrasion
- Reflective detail on lower back for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Length, Small: 26"
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 90% polyester/10% spandex
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productShoeLover619Gender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLight/Versatile JacketMar 4, 2021
Love it. Would have preferred it was a little thicker but I still love it. My normal size is Medium, however I ordered a Large after reading the reviews and it was best that I did. I love the fit, not baggy but not fitted either.
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbaraGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityRoad BikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect!Feb 22, 2021
Perfect fit! Fits easily over the shirts I wear to bike in. Great wind blocker, haven't tried in the rain yet, but am hopeful!
- Yes, I recommend this productNCTWINMOM2Gender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type TallActivityHikingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMORE COLORS AND TALL SIZES!!!!!Feb 22, 2021
Love these jackets...sooo much softer than the backbone grid jacket....as usual my complaint w EB is the shortage of Tall sizes.....would love more color choices such as the olive green which seems to be "the color" this year .... please keep more inventory of Tall sizes for us 5'10 and over girls......