EverTherm® 60Loft Down Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. The next generation of Thindown® insulation in this hoodie has greater loft and even more warmth than our original EverTherm jackets. The result is that this low-profile, windproof, water-repellent nylon jacket weighs just 12 ounces, yet will keep you warm when temperatures dip below zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 60g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hem and stretch binding at cuffs help seal in warmth
- Average length, Small: Reg 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productBarbspicsGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsWarm and Extremely Lightweight JacketJan 12, 2020
This jacket is so light but it keeps you so warm! You hardly know that you have it on. You can move very easily in it, not constricting like heavier jackets. I am 5'3, 160 lbs and the XL fits perfectly. I really can't believe how light it is!! It is expensive and maybe that's why more people haven't reviewed it but if you can get it on sale, you'll love it!
- Yes, I recommend this productMarySGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityOtherProsConsWarmest light-weight down jacket ever!Nov 17, 2019
Just tested this jacket out in the Shenandoah mountains, for 18hrs while I crewed for friends running a 50+ mile trail run. I only had a long sleeved wicking layer and a fleece 1/4 zip top under it. The windchill got down to -11C/12F overnight topped off with snow. I was warm while cooking for and caring for my runners without feeling like the Michelin Man! My only regret...they don't seem to have EverTherm pants to match!! Hint hint Eddie Bauer!!
Be the first to ask a question.