EverTherm® 60Loft Down Hoodie
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- Water Repellent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Secure Pocket
No quilting. No cold spots. This is down. The next generation of Thindown® insulation in this hoodie has greater loft and even more warmth than our original EverTherm jackets. The result is that this low-profile, windproof, water-repellent nylon jacket weighs just 12 ounces, yet will keep you warm when temperatures dip below zero.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
# i89 709 0559
- StormRepel® Super DWR—our longest lasting, moisture-shedding finish
- 60g Responsible Down Standard (RDS) Thindown®, certified by Control Union 851564 More About RDS
- Adjustable, insulated hood
- Secure zip handwarmer pockets
- Adjustable hem and stretch binding at cuffs help seal in warmth
- Length, Reg Small: 27.5" | Weight: 12 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon