BC Fineline Bib
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Developed with world-class female big mountain skiers, our newest and best women's ski bib uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. On top of that, the cuffs are reinforced with super tough 1000D CORDURA® nylon with polyurethane coating. Together with the matching jacket, this bib makes a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
- 3-layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics: Superior waterproof/breathable performance
- Ultra-durable 1000D CORDURA® nylon cuff guards: Protect fabric from ski edges
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Highly articulated fit: Enhanced comfort and mobility without bulk
- Breathable, stretchy upper bib: Secure pocket
- Dual thigh pockets with interior mesh pockets: Sewn loops for securing an avalanche beacon
- Hip-to-cuff zips for venting: Easy on/off or access to knee brace
- Removable foam knee pads: Extra comfort when kneeling in snow
- Average weight, Med: 26.4 oz
- Average length, Small: Reg 31"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productRNSGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type PlusActivitySkiingProsConsGood bib with a potential to be great.Mar 10, 2020
Really like skiing in bibs and these are great overall but a few improvements would make them better. First, the zippers are so stiff that they restrict movement and are difficult to completely close. Second, the velco closure should be changed to something that doesn't damage sweaters and other clothes that it may catch.
- DJGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsCons Ankle gaiters doesn't workFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat bib but way too big around the ankleApr 11, 2020
I love the fit of these bibs. Way better than the expensive brands however for.some reason the ankle area is so wide and the gaiters is way too big that it does not stop snow from getting way up.your pant leg when skiing in deep powder. I tried for weeks to use these pants and it's just not working out.