BC Fineline Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Tech Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Developed with world-class female big mountain skiers, our newest and best women's ski jacket uses state-of-the-art materials and includes a feature set that gives you everything you need, nothing you don't. The shell combines eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics—both 3-layer waterproof—body-mapped for maximum efficiency, protection, and comfort. Together with the matching bib, it's a kit that's equal to the fiercest lines in the most challenging conditions.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- 3-Layer eVent® Expedition and Alpine fabrics: Superior waterproof/breathable performance
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with high front collar: Extra face protection when fully zipped
- Quick-venting pit zips: Regulate temperature to avoid overheating
- Five secure zip front pockets: Two hand, two high-volume chest, one left arm
- Interior mesh stash pocket: Includes goggle wipe
- Cohesive embedded cordlocks at hood and hem: Dial in fit
- Stretch over-glove thumb loops on cuffs: Secure, streamlined fit
- Average weight, Med: Reg 21.6 oz
- Average length, Small: Reg 29"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productNancyGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Fit, QualityConsAwesome ski jacketMar 17, 2021
Love this ski jacket! It has all the features needed for skiing in all kinds of conditions. I purchased the XS in both the jacket and the pants - I'm athletic and 5'3" and 130 lbs and both fit well. I ordered it last minute for an upcoming ski trip and EB shipped it in time for my trip. Really happy with this purchase.
- Yes, I recommend this productski24Gender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type PlusActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConscomfy, plenty of pockets, and windJan 31, 2021
Exactly what I needed for hitting the slopes in Colorado. Comfortable with plenty of pockets in ideal locations, especially the pass card holder on the upper left arm. High quality material throughout. Plenty of room to layer underneath. I don't absolutely love the color combos of the Pimento but liked it enough to pull the trigger on buying it. The quality is worth it.
- Yes, I recommend this productKGenderHeightTypeActivityHikingPros Fit, QualityConsGood purchaseFeb 22, 2021
The jacket fits well and is well made. It has good wind protection but I have not worn it in the rain yet. My only criticism , the fabric is a bit stiff but hoping it will soften with wear.