IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood: Close, ergonomic fit stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 25"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productoutsidegirlGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsGreat jacket!Nov 14, 2019
This is a great hooded jacket. The fit is good over a base layer or thin fleece, but if you plan to layer over oversized garments you might want to size up. This will be great for winter dogs walks or snowshoeing! The fabric is a bit noisy at first but for me this is worth it: the exchange is a pretty matte finish and no "stickiness" that slicker fabrics sometimes have when worn with only a t-shirt underneath. The slim sleeve and sleeve opening layer well under my shell.
- Yes, I recommend this productaligaterrGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsPretty much perfectOct 29, 2019
So far I give this jacket a "woohoo". I love that it's reversible. Thought about the pretty blue green color but went with maroon and the orangeish color because I don't have anything else bright orange for outdoors (and I'm in Hokie country). The fit is right on. If I planned to wear it with sweaters I would size up. It kept me more than warm on my walk with the dogs tonight with a thin tshirt and the temps are low 60s. We'll see how it does when it gets colder.
Be the first to ask a question.