IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 25" | Weight: 14.4 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCiclistaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsBest fitting jacket!Jan 18, 2021
Great fit and so flattering. Warm, stretchy, and classic style. Looks athletic and sleek.
- Yes, I recommend this productArtieGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove it !!Dec 26, 2020
Comfy...warm...fit...I can actually move in this jacket !!!! It get cold here in Massachusetts and I am never uncomfortable on my walks ❤️
- Yes, I recommend this productMountainMerlinGender FemaleHeight 5'1"Type PetiteActivityRunningPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsCold weather runningDec 15, 2020
Tried this for winter trail running in the rocky mountains. It kept me warm, but not sweaty, on a 2 hour mountain run in 15-20 ish degrees F. Second time, it was closer to 30F, and it was too warm to run in, and didn't wick sweat as well. So it seems best for more extreme cold running. Would likely do well for less strenuous activities like hiking or snowshoeing in a bit warmer temps. I'm petite but ordered regular for extra length. I also sized up to layer underneath, but could have done my normal size because it is very stretchy. I wish the hood was adjustable, I assumed it was for the price. Maybe I'm just missing it? I bought the purple, which looks blue in person. I wish it came in red or another bright color, as I run alone in the backcountry and always try to dress brightly, in case I ever need to be found. The blue is pretty bright, but doesn't pop against snow as well. Overall, a good buy. I'd purchase another if they came out with brighter colors.