IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood: Close, ergonomic fit stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 25"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productDonna H.Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsLove this jacket!Dec 23, 2019
Love this jacket! I really like that this jacket is lightweight and warm. I was able to test the temperature rating this week when temperatures hit 7 degrees. Walked the dog in single digit temperatures with only a light sweatshirt underneath and it kept me warm. I also like the design of the hood for warmth on really cold days.
- Yes, I recommend this productJoJoGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsLove Love Love!!!Dec 13, 2019
Purchased this jacket for fall and winter hikes/snowshoeing. It is the perfect warmth for these activities with just a good base layer. I didn't get overheated and sweaty like I did with my down coat. Love the sleeve endings!!! The typical sleeve ending with the "ribbon/elastic" have always bothered me and felt like they would ride up my arm. This stretchy sleeve ending feels great and doesn't ride up at all and I have overly long arms. Bought the pimento so I have bright orange for hunting season hikes! I'm 5'6, 125lb slender build and went with the x-small but could have done a small if wanting room for a thicker base layer.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieBGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsComfortable, high quality, warm jacketNov 22, 2019
I love this jacket, the fit is close to body, so the fabric is not hanging off the body & doesn't get in the way when your active? I use this jacket for many activities. Another note is that when reversed the jacket fits a little easier with the down channels on the inside of the body. So Options!! I love options with my clothing.
- Asked Oct 27, 2019 by1 answerQ: Love the look and function of this jacket. Will petite sizes be made available soon?A:Thanks, we're stoked you like it! We will be ordering petite sizes in Fall 2020.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 26, 2019 by1 answerQ: Would like to know what color each reverses to. Info should say. Can't see it well in pictures.A:For the interior colors of each: the Black reverses to Carbon, the Dark Berry reverses to Pimento, the Dusty Blue reverses to Storm, and the Peacock reverses to Atlantic. You can also navigate to the right through the alt images and find an image of the reverse color in each colorway.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 22, 2019 by1 answerQ: The title says the jacket is reversible. What colour is the reverse to the dusty blue, peacock and the black? Thanks you.A:Yes, these jackets are reversible! The interior color in Dusty blue is Storm, and in Peacock it is Atlantic, and in Black the interior color is Carbon. If you click on the color swatch of each of these colors, there is an alt image that displays the interior colors.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT