IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 25" | Weight: 14.4 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSusanGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMy new favorite jacketApr 12, 2021
I absolutely love this jacket. I usually veer away from reversible products in general - they always seem to disappoint in some way. But this jacket works well either way you wear it. I wear this around town for walking the dog but also when I'm hiking. It's a good weight - it's warm without being uncomfortable while still breathable.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaurieGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat Jacket!Apr 7, 2021
I needed a jacket that fit well, was comfortable, could be used for a variety of functions (hiking and around town especially) and could be worn 3 seasons out of the year. A plus would be that it was stylish and flattering. This jacket has it all!
- Yes, I recommend this productLindaGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityMountain BikingPros ComfortConsgreat jacketApr 5, 2021
I bought this jacket to wear on my Ebike. It is perfect, lightweight, and wind proof.