IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood: Close, ergonomic fit stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 25"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMagsGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeLight, comfortable and warmFeb 15, 2020
I bought this to layer under a gortex rain jacket and it's perfect. It's warmer than it looks, keeps the wind out and the reversiblity gives you options. I wore it all last week to Monterey and it has held up very well. I'm very happy with it.
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PlusActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeThe perfect "Go-to" jacketJan 30, 2020
This is a very cute jacket. Warm but very light weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productDonna H.Gender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityWalkingProsConsLove this jacket!Dec 23, 2019
Love this jacket! I really like that this jacket is lightweight and warm. I was able to test the temperature rating this week when temperatures hit 7 degrees. Walked the dog in single digit temperatures with only a light sweatshirt underneath and it kept me warm. I also like the design of the hood for warmth on really cold days.
- Asked Oct 27, 2019 by1 answerQ: Love the look and function of this jacket. Will petite sizes be made available soon?A:Thanks, we're stoked you like it! We will be ordering petite sizes in Fall 2020.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 26, 2019 by1 answerQ: Would like to know what color each reverses to. Info should say. Can't see it well in pictures.A:For the interior colors of each: the Black reverses to Carbon, the Dark Berry reverses to Pimento, the Dusty Blue reverses to Storm, and the Peacock reverses to Atlantic. You can also navigate to the right through the alt images and find an image of the reverse color in each colorway.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 22, 2019 by1 answerQ: The title says the jacket is reversible. What colour is the reverse to the dusty blue, peacock and the black? Thanks you.A:Yes, these jackets are reversible! The interior color in Dusty blue is Storm, and in Peacock it is Atlantic, and in Black the interior color is Carbon. If you click on the color swatch of each of these colors, there is an alt image that displays the interior colors.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT