IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Hooded Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or XL/16.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Insulated, elastic-bound hood for a close, ergonomic fit that stays put while you move
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg. Small: 25" | Weight: 14.4 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productCJGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsI love this jacket!Jul 12, 2021
I bought this jacket for an upcoming trip to Iceland. I've had the opportunity to wear it a few times to test it out before the trip and I love it! It is warm, comfortable, and waterproof. It kept me completely dry and warm in a downpour. The only thing I didn't really like is that it doesn't repel the water so it seemed wet at the end of the day. It did dry over night when I hung it up to dry and I was able to use the jacket again the next day in the rain with the same amount of warmth and dryness. Even though the jacket seemed to get wet and stay wet for a while, it still was effective and worked great!
- Yes, I recommend this productbGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsreversible jacketJun 7, 2021
took on a vacation to Colorado where the weather changes constantly. lightweight and versatile, easy to pack and great looking
- Yes, I recommend this productKBGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat jacketApr 18, 2021
I had gotten one for my teenage daughter and kept using it myself so finally purchased my own.