IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 25"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productTazGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Blocks Wind, Breathable, Light, Warm, Water ResistantConsAwesome jacketJan 4, 2020
Love this jacket. Is actually my second one this style. I like how light it is but in the same time warm, wind proof, water repellent. I love how the pockets are distributed, love the material. Not something flimsy but relatively durable at scratching. Also feels stretchier, elastic sort of speak. On top you can wear it on both sides. Some of these similar jackets will not let heat out and if you go for a hike or long fast walk in a cold you might start sweating. This jacket doesn't seem to trap uncontrollably body heat. I simply love it!!!
- Yes, I recommend this productAnonymousGender FemaleHeight 5'10"Type RegularActivityProsConsNice JacketNov 22, 2019
Good mid layer jacket with 2 color options.
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnieBGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityTravelProsConsPerfect JacketNov 22, 2019
Love the jacket & it's reversible feature. I bought an XL to wear sweaters under. Otherwise I am a size large if I want the garment closer to body. Very comfortable jacket.
- Asked Nov 9, 2019 by1 answerQ: What is the color of the lining of the black jacket and the teal jacket? I am a size 6. Will the small be large enough to wear a heavy sweater underneath?A:The lining of the Black Jacket is Carbon and the lining of the Peacock jacket is Atlantic. You can view the interior by selecting the color swatch and navigating to the last alt image. We made this jacket using our athletic fit, so since it's closer to body and you are intending to wear a heavy sweater underneath, I would recommend sizing up and going with a medium.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 23, 2019 by1 answerQ: Would this jacket be suitable for running? Or also for downhill and cross country skiing?A:Yes, this jacket can be used for all of the above. The benefit of our VX™ stretch insulation is it provides warmth similar to down, but retains heat more effectively in wet conditions. So if your highly aerobic or skiing in places where the mercury tends to hover around 32 Fahrenheit (0 Celsius), this will be your go to mid or outer layer insulated piece for optimal performance in the cold.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT
- Asked Oct 21, 2019 by1 answerQ: Is this jacket good for hiking high elevations with wind?A:The Ignitelite is a great option for hiking at high elevations with wind. Not only does it have an ability to turn aside wind, we built it with our breathable 60g VX™ stretch insulation to help regulate temperature during exertion. Depending on conditions, this will be your go to mid layer or outer layer.Answered Nov 20, 2019 by| EXPERT