IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 12.8 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productHBSGender FemaleHeightType PetiteActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsPerfect JacketJan 13, 2021
Perfect for cold weather. Keeps you warm without being too hot. Cold wind, no problem. Water resistant. I need gloves made of this material! I rarely write reviews but am very Happy I purchased this during Black Friday sales.
- Yes, I recommend this productHorsemamaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWear to WorkPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMost comfortable and stylish jacket - LOVE IT!!!!Nov 12, 2020
Awesome jacket. Looks great and has a wide range from casual to work settings. VERY flattering fit and SUPER COMFORTABLE with right amount of stretch. Perfect for cool to cold days or dashing from car to office, easy to wear and look classy doing it. Reversible makes it even better wardrobe extender. Black/Grey can't go wrong. Love EB but this one is my new fav. Just bought another as a gift because I know he will love it and it will look great!!
- Yes, I recommend this productConstantlyColdinCanadaGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Fit, VersatileConsVersatile and ComfortableNov 11, 2020
I was looking for an insulating mid-layer that I could use under my shell for Canadian Winter hiking and adventures. I was debating between this and the MicroTherm 2.0 Down Jacket, but once I tried both on, the Ignitelite Stretch Reversible Jacket was definitely the most comfortable. It fits great and feels warm, even though it's light weight. The sleeve design makes it really easy to pull my shell overtop and it's not bulky for the insulation value. I didn't think I'd care about the reversible design, but each side has a slightly different feel/stretch, so it's nice to have the choice about which side you prefer to wear on the outside. I'm usually a S or M at Eddie Bauer, but the Small fits me fine with a merino or fleece baselayer underneath.