IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining: Durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish: Sheds moisture so it doesn't soak into fabric
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation: Lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets: Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist: Dial in the fit
- Average length, Small: 25"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell: 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
- Yes, I recommend this productL8deDiGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsAwesome Reversible JacketOct 27, 2019
This is a great jacket, I hesitated buying it because it's pricey, but I am really glad I did as I love it. Perfect for the fall weather. I highly recommend this reversible jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productWest Coast LadyGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros flattering, two jackets in one, perfect wieghtConsGREAT jacket!Oct 8, 2019
This is my favorite EB jacket and I own several that I love. The Jacket lines are very flattering, perfect length, and perfect weight. Warm but not too hot. LOVE the red color with reverse to a plum color...two of my favorite colors in one jacket :). I bought size L, sometimes I get M but the L is perfect for wearing a sweater underneath if I want more warmth. HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS JACKET!
- Yes, I recommend this productGreen JeanGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsLove this jacket!Oct 1, 2019
The fit is flattering and I LOVE the Pimento color! Two jackets in one gives me the Wine color as well which is a great value. This jacket is the perfect weight to go from outside to inside. It is light enough that it could be worn under another piece of outerwear if it was really cold. Since there is stretch in this piece, I am looking forward to taking this jacket on a run when the temps drop a little. Side note: the cuff detail makes the sleeves really comfortable!
Be the first to ask a question.