IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 12.8 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTumblereedGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood fitApr 6, 2021
Im 5'0" and 135lbs. The fit is good- as i have smaller bust and curvy hips. Fits comfortably in arms and snug at waist. Wish i would have purchased sooner as the weather is warming up but im excited to use for the cooler spring days. This will keep me warm for the cold late winter/early spring time temps.
- Yes, I recommend this productdcGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove it - light weight but warmMar 31, 2021
this is a great jacket. it's warm, light weight and has stretch. i purchased for cold golf days and walking the dogs. i have lots of different jackets but this has moved to my favorite versatile jacket.
- Yes, I recommend this productBethGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityLeisurePros ComfortConsJacketMar 26, 2021
Love it! Bought a second one. Thinking about buying a 3rd