IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 12.8 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productEarnoGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFabulous jacket.Apr 17, 2021
This jacket is somewhat fitted and stylish. The high collar keeps you warm, but the light fabric is fine for warmer days. It's a true find for me to find an XS that's small enough to fit.
- Yes, I recommend this productTumblereedGender FemaleHeight 5'0"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGood fitApr 6, 2021
Im 5'0" and 135lbs. The fit is good- as i have smaller bust and curvy hips. Fits comfortably in arms and snug at waist. Wish i would have purchased sooner as the weather is warming up but im excited to use for the cooler spring days. This will keep me warm for the cold late winter/early spring time temps.
- Yes, I recommend this productdcGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type RegularActivityOtherPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConslove it - light weight but warmMar 31, 2021
this is a great jacket. it's warm, light weight and has stretch. i purchased for cold golf days and walking the dogs. i have lots of different jackets but this has moved to my favorite versatile jacket.