IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 12.8 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productLineleGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsfantastic style. Plus it is warm, reversible and comfortableJun 17, 2022
Very nice quality, Very useful jacket (reversible) and keep you warm . Elegant on both side. The blue colour is not exaclty the same than the one on the picture but never mind it is beautiful.(a little darker)
- Yes, I recommend this productMHGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLove this jacket!May 20, 2022
I liked the look of this jacket and love that there is some stretch to it as I will be using it for lots of outdoor activities.
- Yes, I recommend this productTina in VAGenderHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityWalkingProsConsWonderful JacketMay 16, 2022
Perfect to toss on in cool weather and to use as an added layer when it gets really cold.