IgniteLite Stretch Reversible Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel DWR
- Wind Resistant
Active mobility is front and center with the stretch construction in the shell, lining, and insulation of this nylon/spandex reversible hoodie that's built for high exertion in cool to cold conditions. Plus, its breathability helps to regulate your temperature while active to prevent overheating.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test by an independent university lab. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4, L/12, or XXL/18.
- Lightweight stretch shell and lining—durable, breathable, and mobile
- StormRepel® DWR finish sheds moisture
- 60g VX™ stretch insulation—lightweight, warm, and breathable
- Exterior zip chest and hand pockets
- Interior open hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord waist lets you dial in the fit
- Length, Reg Small: 25" | Weight: 12.8 oz
- Active. An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 89% nylon/11% spandex shell | 92% nylon/8% spandex lining
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productAJGender FemaleHeight 5'2"Type RegularActivityWalkingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsNiceOct 20, 2021
Good fit with good mobility. Wear it golfing . Love the reversible option and it was comfortable at 40 degrees
- Yes, I recommend this productCoryGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type TallActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, QualityConsStretch jacketOct 7, 2021
Very nice style and light weight
- Yes, I recommend this productEarnoGender FemaleHeight 4'10"Type PetiteActivityCommutePros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsFabulous jacket.Apr 17, 2021
This jacket is somewhat fitted and stylish. The high collar keeps you warm, but the light fabric is fine for warmer days. It's a true find for me to find an XS that's small enough to fit.