BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just over 5 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood fits with or without helmet
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 5.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productJennGender FemaleHeight 5'8"Type RegularActivityCampingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsGreat backpacking rain jacketOct 14, 2020
I needed to replace my old backpacking jacket which I had been using for 15 years and had never failed me but weighed 12 oz. I am very happy that I went into an Eddie Bauer store in Jackson Hole Wyoming and found this jacket. I had been looking at a Hyperlite jacket because of the light weight but the cost and not so great reviews of the Hyperlite jacket were holding me back. This Eddie Bauer jacket is as lightweight as the other jacket I was looking at and it performs excellently. I last used it on a backpacking trip where the remnants of a hurricane dumped inches of water on us and my shirt underneath stayed perfectly dry. The jacket is very comfortable to wear and withstands the weight of a 25 pound backpack on it without issues. Due to the light weight, it does not have any bells or whistles such as pit zips or lots of pockets but I'm okay with that. I am happy to carry the weight of this jacket in my backpack in case it rains on every future backpacking trip.
- Yes, I recommend this productNiaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper light rain jacketJan 23, 2020
I was very surprised how light this jacket was when I received the item. Since I made a purchase without a lot of research, I found out that this jacket didn't come with side pockets, which is probably why this jacket is so light, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me (but only writing this in case it helps others to notice it before purchase), so I am happy with my purchase. The only minor complain I have is that I have a downlight jacket from Eddie Bauer, and the downlight jacket is slightly longer than this rain jacket. It might be due to the puffiness of the down jacket, but I wish it was long enough to protect my down jacket. Otherwise, it has been keeping me dry walking around on the wet (west) coast!
- Yes, I recommend this productRickyinoaklandGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBig Success!Sep 23, 2019
She loves it! The color, the fit, the light weight—all terrific.