BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just over 5 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
- WeatherEdge® Pro Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood: Fits with or without helmet
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productNiaGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivityWalkingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeSuper light rain jacketJan 23, 2020
I was very surprised how light this jacket was when I received the item. Since I made a purchase without a lot of research, I found out that this jacket didn't come with side pockets, which is probably why this jacket is so light, but that wasn't a deal breaker for me (but only writing this in case it helps others to notice it before purchase), so I am happy with my purchase. The only minor complain I have is that I have a downlight jacket from Eddie Bauer, and the downlight jacket is slightly longer than this rain jacket. It might be due to the puffiness of the down jacket, but I wish it was long enough to protect my down jacket. Otherwise, it has been keeping me dry walking around on the wet (west) coast!
- Yes, I recommend this productRickyinoaklandGender MaleHeightTypeActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBig Success!Sep 23, 2019
She loves it! The color, the fit, the light weight—all terrific.
- Yes, I recommend this productOklahoma GirlGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful Jacket!Jul 5, 2019
This is the most beautiful blue color! Almost a silver/blue and one of the prettiest jackets I own. Very lightweight so good for summer and warmer weather. Not insulated and only one layer thick. There are no pockets for your hands which is my only complaint. If you are running in this it wouldn't matter but just an FYI - this wouldn't be my go-to travel rain jacket for this reason. However, it's a great addition to a rainwear collection! got it half off and I think it was a good value at that price.
Be the first to ask a question.