BC Uplift Jacket
- Packs Into Pocket
- Water Resistant Zippers
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just over 5 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
- WeatherEdge® Pro Technology: Waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood: Fits with or without helmet
- Average length: Reg 26"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
- Yes, I recommend this productOklahoma Girl | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityLeisureProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBeautiful Jacket!Jul 5, 2019
This is the most beautiful blue color! Almost a silver/blue and one of the prettiest jackets I own. Very lightweight so good for summer and warmer weather. Not insulated and only one layer thick. There are no pockets for your hands which is my only complaint. If you are running in this it wouldn't matter but just an FYI - this wouldn't be my go-to travel rain jacket for this reason. However, it's a great addition to a rainwear collection! got it half off and I think it was a good value at that price.
- Yes, I recommend this productAMC | Verified userGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityRunningPros Light Weight, WaterproofConsJust the jacket I have been searching for!Apr 1, 2019
I have been searching for a light weight waterproof jacket for over a year that was budget friendly. This jacket does not disappoint. It rains every other day and this jacket has kept me dry and comfortable during my morning runs. The only down side for me personally is I like the men's box style and wish I could be given the option and color. I can fit a fleece layer under, but still wish I had a little more room in the shoulders.