BC Uplift Jacket
- First Ascent
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Packs Into Pocket
Fully waterproof. Nearly weightless. Pure genius. Our popular ultralight windshell is now waterproof—and it's the lightest waterproof jacket we've ever made! At just over 5 oz., it's easy to take along, packing into its own chest pocket when not in use. Perfect for hiking, climbing, backcountry skiing or nearly any adventure where quick weather protection is essential. Fully seam sealed.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® Pro seam-sealed technology, waterproof/breathable to 20K/20K
- StormRepel® Super DWR, our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Adjustable hood fits with or without helmet
- Length, Reg Small: 26" | Weight: 5.2 oz
- Classic. A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this producttootsGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityWalkingPros ComfortConsGreat rain jacketOct 15, 2021
needed lightweight waterproof jacket for every day life.
- Yes, I recommend this productLaraGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLove itAug 10, 2021
Absolutely love it. So light I take it practically everywhere. Has yet to fail me in the rain after about 8 months of use. I wear it as an everyday jacket as well as on backpacking and hiking trips. Highly recommend.
- Yes, I recommend this productMtnRGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type RegularActivityRunningPros FitConsso nice and light! and with hoodMar 15, 2021
haven't used yet but seems to be just what I was looking for