BC Sandstone Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof with the freedom of four-way stretch. The 3-layer waterproof/breathable soft shell is lightweight, quiet, and delivers amazing mobility. The alpine feature set, from the waterproof zips to the single-point adjustable hood, keeps the jacket simple, streamlined, and highly efficient. Tested and approved by Eddie Bauer guides Melissa Arnot and Caroline George.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 3.3-oz Stretch Knit Construction: Laminated fabric is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Single-point adjustable hood: Fits great, with or without a helmet
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Eliminate the need for bulky storm flaps
- Secure zip pockets: Two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Dial-in fit, seal out cold
- Average length: Reg, small 26.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productSki GalGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoving itJan 3, 2021
I bought this as a shell for ski patrolling, I got a size up to fit it over my down jacket or to wear on its own on warmer days. It looks sharp, performs well in all conditions so far. I'm in love!
- Yes, I recommend this productYumaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Breathable makes it comfortable in sunny days, Color is pretty, Looks nice, The hoodie is designed easy to wear, completely waterproofConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat in rain and shineJun 5, 2020
Magical jacket and worth every penny. Went for a bike ride in a medium rain for an hour and came back completely dry on the top. Now looking for a pair of pants with the same fabric. Quiet fabric and breathable. Nice color and cut. The only downside I experience is the neck strain. The top of the hood is a bit heavy. When it drops to the back and the front zipper is up, the front zipper presses the front of my neck. It is probably for better blocking of the rain. If the zipper is own, it's not a problem anymore.
- Yes, I recommend this productLady HikerGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeAmazing waterproof soft jacketMay 30, 2020
I have looked for literally years to find a waterproof jacket that didn't feel like a stiff plastic bag!!! Here it is. This jacket is soft and stretchy, not stiff. It fits like a glove over the hips yet is not so long that it interferes with those long climbs. The hood has some side elastic and fits beautifully not falling over my eyes like some rain jackets do. I have not had to have it cleaned or wash yet but it is without question worth every penny of the slightly pricey cost. If you are on the fence... look no more it is a GREAT PURCHASE!