BC Sandstone Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof with the freedom of four-way stretch. The 3-layer waterproof/breathable soft shell is lightweight, quiet, and delivers amazing mobility. The alpine feature set, from the waterproof zips to the single-point adjustable hood, keeps the jacket simple, streamlined, and highly efficient. Tested and approved by Eddie Bauer guides Melissa Arnot and Caroline George.
Models shown are 5'9" to 5'11" tall, wearing size S/4 or L/12.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 3.3-oz Stretch Knit Construction: Laminated fabric is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Single-point adjustable hood: Fits great, with or without a helmet
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Eliminate the need for bulky storm flaps
- Secure zip pockets: Two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Dial-in fit, seal out cold
- Average length: Reg, small 26.5"
- Active; An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productbradformGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, QualityConsLike it so far!Aug 20, 2021
I confess to not having been out in the rain with it yet. But it's light and comfortable and I like the feel of it
- Yes, I recommend this productAnnGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityTravelPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsThe best everything jacket hands down!Jun 8, 2021
I couldn't believe this jacket was waterproof, but it is! It stretches, breathes and has zippered pockets. What more could you ask for…a more reasonable price maybe? But the bottom line is, this jacket is awesome.
- Yes, I recommend this productNattyMGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsAmazing jacketMay 17, 2021
I had ordered this jacket to take with me on a quick trip to Boston...the weather report was showing cool spring temps and possible rain. Unfortunately, it didn't arrive in time for me to take on my trip, which was a shame because it would have been perfect. This jacket is incredibly lightweight and comfortable. I usually wear a size L in clothing, but chose to order an XL in so that I could layer it. This jacket in an XL fits a puffy vest or jacket underneath comfortably and I still have room to move around without restriction. It has a drawstring at the hem so that I can cinch it closer to my body. We are heading to Montana next month and this jacket will be in my suitcase! Because I just received it, I haven't gotten to wear it outside in the rain, but I did put the sleeve under running water from the faucet and the water just ran right off of the surface and did not soak in at all. I did get this jacket on sale and therefore I feel that the value was amazing.