BC Sandstone Stretch Jacket
- First Ascent
- 4 Way Stretch
- StormRepel Super DWR
- Water Resistant Zippers
Waterproof with the freedom of four-way stretch. The 3-layer waterproof/breathable soft shell is lightweight, quiet, and delivers amazing mobility. The alpine feature set, from the waterproof zips to the single-point adjustable hood, keeps the jacket simple, streamlined, and highly efficient. Tested and approved by Eddie Bauer guides Melissa Arnot and Caroline George.
- WeatherEdge® Plus 3.3-oz Stretch Knit Construction: Laminated fabric is waterproof/breathable to 10K/10K
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest lasting moisture-shedding finish
- Single-point adjustable hood: Fits great, with or without a helmet
- YKK® Aquaguard Zips: Eliminate the need for bulky storm flaps
- Secure zip pockets: Two exterior, one interior
- Adjustable cuffs and hem: Dial-in fit, seal out cold
- Average length: Reg, small 26.5"
- Active: An athletic fit. Close to the body without restricting mobility. Designed to fit over baselayers and lightweight midlayers.
- 100% polyester
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productTsornGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivityRunningPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsMust get this jacket!!!Feb 27, 2021
I have been looking for water proof jacket that light( not feel like plastic) bright red , orange colors, breathable, style for running, walking, this jacket is the winners, it has everything performed. You must get this jacket, I am lucky to have this jacket, it is on sale, I am surprised it's still in stock, and the red color is the best, it's amazing for visibility. And for the most part, The company is outstanding for packaging, the jacket came with cardboard packaging to secure, I am very surprised how much the company care about their merchandise and customers unlike Stio company that I had recently order Stio jacket, and the package was torn and had a cut even the pricey skis jacket very poor packaging , I returned. I love this Eddie waterproof jacket, I am wearing it right now. Thank you,
- Yes, I recommend this productSki GalGender FemaleHeight 5'4"Type PetiteActivitySkiingPros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsLoving itJan 3, 2021
I bought this as a shell for ski patrolling, I got a size up to fit it over my down jacket or to wear on its own on warmer days. It looks sharp, performs well in all conditions so far. I'm in love!
- Yes, I recommend this productYumaGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityRoad BikingPros Breathable makes it comfortable in sunny days, Color is pretty, Looks nice, The hoodie is designed easy to wear, completely waterproofConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat in rain and shineJun 5, 2020
Magical jacket and worth every penny. Went for a bike ride in a medium rain for an hour and came back completely dry on the top. Now looking for a pair of pants with the same fabric. Quiet fabric and breathable. Nice color and cut. The only downside I experience is the neck strain. The top of the hood is a bit heavy. When it drops to the back and the front zipper is up, the front zipper presses the front of my neck. It is probably for better blocking of the rain. If the zipper is own, it's not a problem anymore.