BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary new Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro shell: Ultralight 15-denier with 20/20 waterproof/breathable rating
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Adjustable Insulated Hood: Fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and Side Zip Pockets: Pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Internal chest pocket: Keep essentials secure
- Adjustable, drawcord hem: Seals out cold
- Length: Small 27.5"
- Classic; A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productMelGender FemaleHeight 5'9"Type TallActivityLeisurePros Comfort, Easy Care, Fit, QualityConsMoneys worthFeb 21, 2021
I love the fact it's very light and it keeps you warm. I hate winters and having to wear so much just to stay warm, with this jacket I tried a short sleeve and a long sleeve shirt and I was surprisingly happy with the results. Perfect for my needs.
- Yes, I recommend this productCNQ11Gender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivityHikingPros Comfort, Fit, Quality, VersatileConsVersatile and WarmSep 30, 2020
I absolutely love this jacket. It has the highest warm to weight ratio of any jacket I own (and I own ALOT of outdoor gear). I was hesitant when I first received it because it was so lightweight and thin. I couldn't imagine that it would keep me very warm. This jacket is built for moderate to high activity so if you can generate heat, it will trap that heat and keep you extremely warm and dry. However, it you're standing around in the frigid cold, it will not be sufficiently warm without heavy layering. It weighs next to nothing and has so much room inside. I can fit another thick jacket underneath and still have full range of motion. It can also work as mid layer with an outer shell. Overall, this is the most versatile coat I own. I would highly recommend for skiing, hiking, or any type of outdoor activity where you want to prioritize windproof ability, waterproof ability, breathability, and low weight.
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBEST Jacket EVERMar 3, 2020
This jacket lives up to its advertisement. It's light weight, durable, amazingly warm, windproof and water proof. I have worn it in -19 degree weather with 40 MPH sustained winds in the mountains of Colorado and it kept me warm and dry. Of course, you have to wear a warm base layer - but the jacket is outstanding. Love how light and flexible it is, which makes it perfect for extreme skiing. I loved it so much I bought a second one in the other color. The jacket is not cheap but worth every penny paid. Best skiing jacket I have ever owned. LOVE IT.