BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary new Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro shell: Ultralight 15-denier with 20/20 waterproof/breathable rating
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Adjustable Insulated Hood: Fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and Side Zip Pockets: Pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Internal chest pocket: Keep essentials secure
- Adjustable, drawcord hem: Seals out cold
- Length: Small 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
READ MORE REVIEWS
- Yes, I recommend this productLizGender FemaleHeight 5'6"Type RegularActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeVery Light and ComfortableJan 6, 2020
I got it for skiing. It does not have a ski skirt but the elastic string on the bottom does a good job. I am a good skier so I just needed it to keep wind out and not so much the snow. It is very warm. I get cold easily and was definitely too hot with a base layer and a fleece middle layer in 27 degrees in Killington VT. The jacket is very light and it makes movement very easy. I would recommend it for winter activities (skating, hiking, skiing, etc.). I got the Small and I am 5'6'' / 130lbs. It is a tad loose so that I can have multiple layers underneath.
- Yes, I recommend this productLove 2 SkiGender FemaleHeightType RegularActivitySkiingPros Light Weight, Very Packable, Warm, Windproof, waterproof (to 20/20 standard)ConsFitness meter label is moderately largeFit:SmallLargeConquered the Canadian Cold!May 20, 2019
This jacket kept me warm in the wind and cold, downhill skiing in Alberta this winter in -20 to -25 Celsius. Broke the wind on the chairlift rides. As with all jackets you must wear appropriate base layers for the temps- I sized so I had room for base and down sweater layers for extreme cold. My only request is to add some pit zips.
- Yes, I recommend this productKnockMeOutGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type RegularActivitySkiingPros Lightweight and not bulkyConsKept me warm skiing at -15°C!Jan 21, 2019
I have been skiing in the Italian & Swiss Alps this past week (Cervinia and Zermatt). This was the maiden voyage for this jacket and I was worried I would be cold - the temps have been -20°C in the mornings. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it kept my temperature regulated. I layered with long underwear and a ski sweater, balaclava and helmet. Perfect! The bright orange color is great on the slopes. The only improvement I could suggest is to have a zippered pocket on the left forearm for my RFID lift ticket - makes it easier to wave the gate open for the lifts.
Be the first to ask a question.