BC EverTherm® Down Jacket
- First Ascent
- Temp Rating
- StormRepel Super DWR
The lightest waterproof down jacket we've ever built. Provides complete weather protection in ounces with puffless Thindown® technology. Revolutionary new Thindown fabric replaces traditional, high-loft down clusters with ultrathin down sheets, eliminating the need for quilting or channels. It also creates maximum thermal efficiency without bulk and, since the down is uniform throughout, there are no cold spots. You get all warmth, no puff, in a simple, streamlined design that delivers superior technical performance.
NOTE: Temperature ratings are based on a controlled laboratory test, using low and moderate activity levels. Also consider: your sensitivity to cold and wind-chill; time of exposure; activity level; and use of layering.
- WeatherEdge® Pro shell: Ultralight 15-denier with 20/20 waterproof/breathable rating
- StormRepel® Super DWR: Our longest-lasting moisture-shedding finish
- 45g EverTherm Down Insulation: Thindown® technology provides maximum warmth, minimum loft with no down leakage
- Adjustable Insulated Hood: Fine tune the fit and comfort
- Chest and Side Zip Pockets: Pack-compatible placement for easy access
- Internal chest pocket: Keep essentials secure
- Adjustable, drawcord hem: Seals out cold
- Length: Small 27.5"
- Classic: A universal fit. Not too slim, not too relaxed on body. Designed to fit over midweight layers.
- 100% nylon
Wear it With
- Yes, I recommend this productnoneGender FemaleHeight 5'3"Type PetiteActivitySkiingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeBEST Jacket EVERMar 3, 2020
This jacket lives up to its advertisement. It's light weight, durable, amazingly warm, windproof and water proof. I have worn it in -19 degree weather with 40 MPH sustained winds in the mountains of Colorado and it kept me warm and dry. Of course, you have to wear a warm base layer - but the jacket is outstanding. Love how light and flexible it is, which makes it perfect for extreme skiing. I loved it so much I bought a second one in the other color. The jacket is not cheap but worth every penny paid. Best skiing jacket I have ever owned. LOVE IT.
- Yes, I recommend this productCybamuseGender FemaleHeight 5'5"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargeGreat winter jacketFeb 5, 2020
I have held off on writing a review until I had truly tried this out. I have been wearing it all winter so far in Pacific Northwest conditions. It has been thoroughly rainproof when required, it has been wind or snow proof when required and it's been comfortable all the time. If not being active, I am comfortable between -10c and 10c. Anything warmer and this becomes a little toasty. Anything colder and I begin to feel cool, but have yet to feel cold. On the other hand, if active, I've been in this jacket to -20c and been very comfortable! And that includes downhill skiing - cool but not cold on the chairlift, absolutely perfect skiing downhill. It's a pricey jacket and the price hit is softened if you get it on sale, but I can't fault the tech and claims of the jacket - it was worth the price!
- Yes, I recommend this productLisaGender FemaleHeight 5'7"Type RegularActivityHikingProsConsFitness meter label is true to sizeFit:SmallLargePerfect down jacket for all weather eventsFeb 2, 2020
This jacket lives up to its advertising. Super light weight while incredibly warm in cooler temps. I bought this jacket for an upcoming trip to Patagonia because I also needed a jacket that is wind & waterproof. This jacket delivers on all levels. Plenty of room to layer underneath if needed.